Onyxia Index du Forum
Onyxia
Famille Onyxia du serveur 1 ! =D

Onyxia Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Movie/Savages ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Onyxia Index du Forum -> Onyxia -> Notre belle famille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
slaveell

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Movie/Savages Répondre en citant

Movie Savages > urlin.us/2krek

Movie Savages

ac186bab57
I was just glad it was over with, to be honest. December 24, 2012 Michelle Alexandria Eclipse Magazine View All Critic Reviews (185) Audience Reviews for Savages Rather long, and rather involved.but I liked it. Their nemeses, Lado (Benicio Del Toro) and Alex (Demin Bichir), are working for a drug queenpin, Elena (Salma Hayek); their covert partner in crime is Dennis (John Travolta), a local D.E.A. But the ending wasn't really my taste… Expand 0 of 1 users found this helpful cameronmorewood Nov 5, 2012 3 Savages, a film by Oliver Stone, tends to be so over the top, you begin to wonder how the actors all keep a straight face. You can assist by editing it. Follow IMDb on Twitter Create a list User Lists Related lists from IMDb users hej a list of 37 titles created 17Aug2012 Movies I Want To See/Own a list of 21 titles created 20Aug2012 Vistas 2012 a list of 41 titles created 17Sep2012 Movies I saw in theatres a list of 36 titles created 08Oct2012 Movies that can change lives! a list of 36 titles created 23Mar2013 See all related lists Connect with IMDb Share this Rating Title: Savages (2012) 6.5/10 Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.

An intense firefight erupts. He was in general positive of the actors' performances; he described Lively's work as "smart and sad precisely because she plays O as such a broken, needy little soul" and praised the bond between Kitsch and Taylor-Johnson which "seems not only credible but lived in and authentic throughout the film."[16] In comparison, MovieFix's film critic Connor Jason gave the film 2/5, noting that "Savages is a hot mess beautiful actors and locations mixed with a plot that starts strong but ultimately turns into a snooze-fest. Trailers SAVAGES Play Video 2:32 (61 views) now playing play now . And while it possesses all of those elements, it still manages to come across as some slick Michael Mann cable TV project.The film begins with narration from O (Blake Lively) who tells us that just because she is telling us this story, doesn't mean she is alive at the end. Hastings Kmart Target Walmart Special Features Digital Copy of Savages - Theatrical Version (Subject to expiration. Retrieved December 8, 2012. Retrieved October 4, 2011.

charmed episodes listhigh school new moviesapply for australian tax file number onlinewatch the amazing spider man online free putlockercan you get a yeast infection from sexbest games sega genesisinternet explorer free download for windows 7 latest versionfree download hitman game for pcmcafee antivirusbuy rack of lamb online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 07:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Onyxia Index du Forum -> Onyxia -> Notre belle famille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006